Friday, October 16, 2009

I love my girl - mushy alert!

The other night I was rocking my lil Bee and realized that I am not sure I could love another person as much as I love her. I mean, yeah, I love my husband but that is a different kind. She's so beautiful and so perfect to me. I always thought when people talked about loving their child, and how awesome it was, that they were exaggerating. I get it now. A friend of mine referred to it as a beacon the other day and I would say I would have to agree 100%. She's my beacon to move forward, to succeed, to be able to give her the best life possible. This is going to sound corny, and I told my friend this too, but I really do wish that the love I have for her could reach out like a little blanket and cover her up so she could feel it all day, every day and that it would protect her through out her whole life. I only want the absolute best for her. I am truly so in love with her and still very gaga over her. Now, I am not saying we don't have our moments where we are not clicking, I have posted about them, she is a toddler after all and I am only human! But it is so nice to have such an awesome connection with her! Makes my day better every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment